JASR Journal is a self-supporting organization and does not receive any funds from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is solely financed by the processing fees received from authors. Being an Open Access Journal, JASR Journal does not receive payment for subscription as the journal is freely accessible over the internet. It costs money to produce a peer-reviewed, edited, and formatted article that is ready for online publication, and to host it on a server that is freely accessible without barriers around the clock.
- For Indian authors - Rs. 800/ (For one entire research paper)
- For Foreign authors - USD $ 40 (For one entire research paper)
Processing Charge Fee Includes
- Publication of one entire research paper Online
- Individual Soft Copy of Certificate to all author of paper
- Editorial Fee
- Indexing process
- Maintenance of Website
- Link resolvers and journal infrastructures.