- The Journal will accept original and innovative submissions in English on the understanding that the work is unpublished and is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- The Journal publishes reviews (comprehensive and short), original research papers and technical notes. Manuscripts will be reviewed by members of the editorial board, whose opinions will form the basis of the final decision by the editor.
- It is recommended that an English check of the manuscript by a competent and knowledgeable native speaker be completed before submission. Failure to follow them may result in papers being delayed or rejected.
Original Research papers should contain unpublished results of original research, which must be presented in sufficient detail to ensure the reproducibility of the described experiments and should present new experimental studies in elaborate form that constitute a significant contribution to knowledge.
Technical notes should contain new, important information which has not been published and for which urgent publication is desirable. An explanatory statement is required for urgent publication. In general, a technical note should not exceed 4 printed pages. Please also indicate in the cover letter the reason why the manuscript should be treated as a technical note.
Review articles are concise and critical surveys of novel accomplishments in the author’s research field and should bring up the most important current topics or present interpretative and critical accounts, but not simple compilation, on subjects of general interest. The work need not be complete; however, supporting experimental data must be described. They should be around 15 pages.
- All contributions must be submitted online or by mailing at email@example.com
- Manuscripts are accepted on the understanding that the authors have obtained the necessary authority for publication.
- Manuscripts with multi-authors imply the consent of each of the authors.
- The publisher will presume that the corresponding author has specifically obtained the approval of all other co-authors to submit the article to IJPTR.
- Submission of an article to IJPTR is understood to imply that it has not been either published or not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Manuscripts should be neatly typed, double-spaced throughout, including tables with at least 2.5 cm margins on all sides.
- The copyright transfer form is available at the journal web site.
File Formats: Submit word files with tablets, photos and graphs (Colour / Black and white only) electronically embedded within the text of the document with at least 2.54 cm margins on all sides.
Manuscript Title: Top of paper, Times New Roman; Fonts all caps, bold, 14 points.
Author Names: Last name, followed by initials, corresponding author of the manuscript must be marked with an asterisk and should be list first, font: bold, 12 points.
Institution Name: Institutional address 12 points.
E-mail: Email of corresponding author, 10 points.
Numbering: Pages should be numbered consecutively; the text should be arranged in the following order: Others: Title page, Abstract, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Discussion or Results and Discussion, Acknowledgements, References Figure and Tables should be appropriately included in the text.
References: The references should be listed on a separate sheet and should be numbered consecutively in the order in which they are cited in the text. Cite in the text by the appropriate arabic number e.g. 1, 2, 3 and the numbers should be superscripted.
Download the form and submit along with manuscript copyright_transfer_Agreement
There are no publication/processing charges. There is only Open Access Fee Applied for Each Manuscript. If authors do not want their articles to be available as Open Access, they are not required to pay Open Access Fee. One Restricted Access Issue will be published each year end for such articles. The Open Access Fee for One full article is US $ 67.50 (or INR 2800.00). The charges are refundable in case of withdrawal or rejection. There is no other fee of any kind.
If the corresponding author originates from the institution which subscribed IJTPR, there there is no Open Access Fee required for such authors. Such authors also have an option to make their Article available as Open Access or Subscription access. Authors should check from their library about the status of subscription. If unsure, authors can raise an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “STATUS”
Announcement: Open Access Charges will be revised to USD100 per Open Access Article w.e.f. 1-October-2016.
Important: Please mention email and name of corresponding author and click “pay now” to deposit USD50
Manuscript ID t